Friday 4 April 2008

Product review part 1

I was asked by DoCrafts http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ to review a product for their new Creativity Life magazine. I recieved a Scrapbook Adhesives Permanent EZ Runner to review so I thought I'd try it in as many projects as possible.


First part of the test was me making a couple more cards,
















First of all I made a Dottie thank you card which I would love to send to Lou to thank her for passing such nice comments on my cards and making my little girls day by featuring her on her blog.



Secondly was a baby card for a special new granny - aka Crumbleycat who had an amazing day yesterday. Not only was it one daughter's birthday, she also got invited to go shopping with a certain Ms Brenda Pinnick and then to top it off her other daughter gave birth to a beautiful (I know I've seen the photo) baby girl! Now that's what I call a day to remember!

No comments: