Saturday 12 April 2008

Pink Petticoat and a bun in the oven! (well cake really)

I got the Lola Rose Namaste download from http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/namaste/namaste.php yesterday and had a little play with the pregnant images last night.



I used my Sakura pens to colour the images, softened with a bit of Whispers blending pen. I've never used these products like this before so I was a bit tentative but they are growing on me the more I look at them.




I used a variety of papers from the Readicut 1lb of paper pack for the matting and layering and tried to match the papers to my colouring. NOTE TO SELF - easier to choose papers first and then colour in accordingly D'oh!








I'm out at a school fundraiser tonight so there's no chance of more playing with my goodies - Hmph! Still, I do have a huge chocolate cake with my name on it so I shouldn't grumble (one of the benefits of cooking for the family, you get to choose your own birthday cake recipes AND make trial runs!)

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

mm the cake sounds yummy

love the cards have a great day
gill

Louly said...

These are brilliant Caz. Love em. xx

Liz Armstrong said...

Oh you've made Lola Rose look great Caz : ) Super cards : )

Liz
xx