Tuesday 15 April 2008

3L Scrapbook Adhesive EZ Runner Product Review

As regular readers will already know I have been working with an EZ Runner adhesive lately to compile a product review for DoCrafts Creativity. I have already posted pictures of myself and my kids using the product as well as lots of craft projects which have been made using the Runner and now it's time for the formal review. The questions have been provided by DoCrafts.

1. How often do you use adhesive?
I use adhesive in one form or another daily as I craft every day.

2. What is the main type of adhesive you use?
I use a combination of PVA glue, repositionable photo tabs, Two way glue and Double sided sticky tape.

3. What do you look for in an adhesive?
Major factors are strength, reliability, being acid free because of the amount of scrapbooking I do and preferably being mess free.

4. How easy is the product to remove from its packaging?
The EZ Runner was very easy to remove from the packaging and was ready to use within a few moments.

5. Does the product appeal to you - ie does it look good?
I found the EZ Runner quite appealing to look at, it is bright, compact and easily distinguishable from my other crafting stash - always useful when you are working with a large pile of paper and my trademark organised chaos.

6. How easy is the product to use?
As you can see from my photographs, the runner is simple enough for supervised children to use although it does take a bit of getting used to how much pressure you need to apply and what angle you have to hold it at to apply the adhesive.

7. How well does the product perform?
The runner seems very user friendly and effective once you get used to how to apply the adhesive accurately.

8. Do you like this product?
Yes, I was impressed with it.

9. Do you consider it good value for money?
The value for money depends on how long the Runner would last in normal usage. It would be better value if the Runner were refillable.

10. Would you consider buying this product in the future?
Yes.

11. What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future?
Price offers or multi-buys would be a factor, maybe having a combined set of permanent and repositionable adhesive runners in the same pack for a reduced price or developing a refillable system.

12. What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future?
I think making the Runner any more expensive would stop me from buying it as I could get alternative adhesives for a lower price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for taking the time to read my review, you never know, DoCrafts might ask me to review other items in the future so I would appreciate any comments you have.

No comments: