Monday 21 April 2008

Found the card, lost the inspiration - back on the diet wagon!



Here is the picture of the sympathy card I made over the weekend - the picture doesn't do it justice because as the lady who ordered it is blind I tried to make it as textural as possible. The With Sympathy and Floral panels are 3D decoupaged, the base card has slightly raised calligraphy on it and the brown panel is made with textured paper.

Unfortunately that card seems to signal the end of my inspiration at the moment - I'm having one of those "get up and go has got up and gone" spells. I think I'm coming down with the bug hubby has had for the past 3 weeks and all I want to do is snuggle up in bed with chocolate and coffee but I don't think the kids will agree to that and it would be no good for my diet! Now that the birthday and anniversary week is over and done with I'm going back to more restrained eating - Slimming World Food Optimising worked for me a couple of years ago, now I just need to get on with it again ......... someone hide the munchies!

No comments: