Friday 24 April 2009

Trying to add ZING and BLING!

I've sort of got stuck in a rut of only using muted colours in my cards -- I think I'm a bit scared of the really bright stuff so I'm trying to coax myself out of it gently!

I went BRIGHT for the birthday card I made for my friend Anjie's birthday last week and gave Poppy a magenta and cyan makeover with my promarkers. I also dusted down my Craftrobo and used that for cutting the lettering. I know Anjie likes all things bright so I hope she liked my departure from the norm!



As another step in my brights aversion therapy I added some zingy lime green to my entry for this week's SketchSaturday Challenge It's a Lily and Milo image with Dovecraft and Papermania papers, some Cuttlebug embossed "Happy Birthday" bits and it's also got a bit of B*L*I*N*G in the form of some iridescent adhesive jewels from Papermania.

1 comment:

cookiemonster said...

fab looking cards,hugs andrea x