Sunday 26 April 2009

Lazy hazy days ....... I wish!

Actually, I have to admit to being lazy today, letting hubby get up with the kids and staying in bed til 9.30 this morning was absolutely lovely! It's quite a rarity for me to wake up of my own accord rather than because of an alarm clock or because I'm being bounced on by one of the three fox cubs. I seem to recall I woke up in the middle of a very strange dream about going to a fancy dress lunch with some people I went to school with at Mr Tumble's house :oS I think the least said about that the better!

Once I got up I was feeling virtuous after making a big lamb stew for dinner so I sat down and did some crafting. There's an "Anything goes" challenge this week over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge so I made this card using one of their cute hedgehogs lazing in the sun.



The image is coloured with promarkers, layered on Core'dinations coloured card and embellished with Basic Grey buttons.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card and I love your hedgie and what you did with the buttons......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx

tracie said...

Oh this is so cute.. love this hedgie lazing in the sun... beautiful.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x

kay said...

this is so cute,love your layout and use of buttons.
kayx