Friday 24 April 2009

My mojo is back with a vengeance!!!!!

ANOTHER two challenge cards have been completed today and I'm working on a third! Are you impressed? I am! (modesty personified me y'see!)

Boo Hooo I didn't win the first challenge on Just Magnolia but that doesn't mean I'm giving up so here is my entry for their next challenge which simply asked for a card in Pink and Green colours. I was tempted to go for my usual pastel palette but as you can see I decided to be brave and make a "slap you round the face" combo of lime green and magenta instead.



As well as the Just Magnolia challenge I've also had a go at the Stamp Something challenge which is based on the theme of Flowers or Showers. I used the Lily and Milo "Rainy Days" image coloured with promarkers and added some Papermania paper which reminded me of raindrops on windows. I embellished the top of the card with some iridescent adhesive gems to give the effect of drops of water.



I'm so glad I've found these challenges, even if I don't win anything I am getting loads of inspiration to make cards for my stall at the school fete in the summer.

9 comments:

cats whiskers said...

surbseTwo lovely cards adore the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Naoual said...

Hi Caz, fabulous cards, I love the embossing!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Mina said...

I love your slap round the face colours...just stunning...thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia xxx

Yvonne said...

Stunning card.

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab cards Caz, we should see these bright pink and lime green combos more often. Good luck with the challenges Debs xx

cookiemonster said...

great cards hugs andrea xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card hun, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week x

Erin... said...

Super cute cards! Great fun colors and such a sweet showers image!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something:)

Rach said...

two fabulous cards.thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx