Wednesday 22 April 2009

Another Challenge Card - 1 card 2 challenges

I've had so much fun today following challenge instructions so I decided to have yet another go with this card




This is for the weekly challenge on Pollycraft Challenge Blog where the challenge was to use a Pollycraft product to make a card with an ORANGE theme. I hope that there's enough orange on mine to count, I used one of the stamps I got for my birthday for the main image, coloured with promarkers and highlighted with Doodlebug jewels.

Hopefully it also counts for the Papertake Weekly Challenge as I followed their sketch albeit turned on its head!

5 comments:

Sue said...

a very cute and lovely card,this stamp has to be one of my faves:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you for joining in on my orange chalenge, hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, great image.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Fantastic card...
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Mrs Mayne said...

That's great Caz! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!