Tuesday 28 April 2009

Happy Birthday Nan!

My Nan is 21 again today so I'm sending her virtual birthday hugs and cakes across the internet. Unfortunately she was taken into hospital last week and is still there now but hopefully she will like the cards and school photo of the kids that I sent her once she gets home (shouldn't be toooo much longer, they're apparently just waiting on social services now as she needs some help at home as she continues to recover....)

I made her card earlier in the month at craft club in Egloskerry (thanks for the invite Peter, I'll be back!)



I used paper that came free with a magazine, a couple of Magnolia Tilda images, some robo-cutting and some cuttlebug embossing. I hope she likes it.

P.S. Get Well Soon Nan!

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

Happy Birthday Nana Foxy - get well soon sweetie! Great card Caz...big hugs for you and your Nan!
Sue x