Sunday 26 April 2009

Think it's about time I paid attention

I was lucky enough to receive Letraset Promarkers for both Christmas and Birthday so I now have about 40 different shades to play with. I've seem hundreds of cards coloured with these and the Copic markers and love the shading effects that people get with them. I'd managed to get some of the shading sorted by layering up the same colour like I did with this card earlier this month



However, so far I'd not been happy with my blending of colours etc. I went blog hopping in the hope of snaffling some tips and found a great copics tutorial here ...... great apart from the fact that I've got Promarkers not Copics!!!! More blog hopping resulted in me finding a really useful tutorial for Promarker users here

Anyway, as a result of finding the tutorials and having a little play around last night and today I have now made a couple of cards using the blending techniques ....


I'd love to hear what you think of my latest efforts.

5 comments:

cindersmcphee said...

lovely cards.

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful cards Caz! The web is a wonderful place for tips and hints eh, Im glad you found what you wanted to get the most out of your new toys!
Sue x

pickle said...

Beautiful cards Caz Love the colouring well done you xx kerry xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful cards Caz. Dianne xx

kay said...

fab cards and your colouring is excellent
kayx