Tuesday 4 November 2008

Some REALLY exciting news

Well, I think it's exciting anyway Little Lou's Craft Supplies is having a premier show on Create and Craft and Ideal World shopping channels on Saturday night at 5pm.

"What's so exciting about that?" I hear you ask .............. well, they are premiering a new CD of Toffee Bear designs and should have some fab samples on show on the telly for everyone to see!

Hmmmmm, maybe I should mention that the reason I am so keen to see the show is because 10 of the samples for it have been made by ME

I can now officially say that I am a member of Little Lou's Card Design Team and that has made me feel like a kid at Christmas! It might not seem like much to some of you who are more experienced Design Team members but it's a progression I've wanted to make for a while and to know that Hayley and the team at Little Lou's have faith in my designs gave me a real buzz.

14 comments:

Shell said...

well done you. i would be excited to. will be watchin to see you handi work.
shell x

a little bit of me........ said...

yeah excellent news Caz im so pleased for you thats a dream come true, you must shout from the roof tops!
hugs jenni x

Crafty Sarah said...

WOW!!! congratulations! Is that Little Lou's as in the shop in Redditch? It is just around the corner from my Dad's house! That is brilliant and really good news. Congratulations again! xx

Foxcraft said...

Thank you for the well wishes,

Yep Sarah that's the one! I still can't believe it!

Susie said...

Aww well this is fab news and well done you hun
x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay! Well done! I think I'd be excited too! Good to see you back in the blogsphere!
Ruth x

Joy said...

Well done hun, your cards are fab and you totally deserve to be a design team member. Can't wait to see your samples on C&C.

Joy xx

Hi it's Maria said...

That's fantastic news Caz, know wonder your really excited, lol
Well done.

Maria x

Anjie said...

That's brill news Caz

gina g said...

wow well done that's fab, bet your excited

Michele said...

Well done Caz. Congratulations, will keep an eye out for your cards on CC.
Michele x

~Emma~ said...

Caz that is fantastic news!! I am over the moon for you...bet you can't stop grinning! Way to go girl! Hugs Em.x

Michele said...

Hi Caz, You have been tagged! The rules are on my blog.
Michele x

gillyflower said...

well done you
exciting stuff no wonder you are excited
keep it up
gill