Wednesday 15 October 2008

Had my thinking cap on lately

At the end of the summer term I offered to make cards for each of the kids who was going up to secondary school and each kid who was going from nursery to big school. I did these for free as a way of getting the website name more well known (www.foxcraftcards.co.uk) but when I approached the head to offer some Christmas cards to send to the governors she insisted that they would pay me for this lot. Her brief simply said "the real meaning of christmas" so this is what I designed.....


I've also been scratching my head (no it's not nits like one of my friends said!) about a design for the candles for my mum and dad's town celebrations for the 750th anniversary of them getting the royal charter. This isn't needed until 2009 but I need to work out some samples for them to get approval. All this brain work makes me want CHOCOLATE lol!

No comments: