Tuesday 21 October 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pink Card

Over on her blog, http://slumbercards.blogspot.com, Suzanne is offering blog candy - to be in with a chance of this lovely pink selection you need to make a pink card, preferably to be sent to someone who needs a bit of cheering up or some TLC or who has been affected by Breast Cancer in some way.

I have made my card, here it is


I will be sending it to an inspirational friend of mine who has had to face Breast Cancer and still managed to come out bubbly and sparkly.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Caz Thank You for taking the time to make a beautiful card and sending it to someone who needs a kind word I am sure they will be thrilled by your kind thoughts and gorgeous card. As soon as I am back online at home I will upload it on my blog. Thanks Sue :o)

dottygin said...

it lovely caz, and i can guess who the brave bubbly lady is. she is brave and its so well deserved. gina xxxxxx

sue-bubbles said...

This is beautiful Caz, and Im so touched that you sent it to me! Such a pity that postie is hanging onto it...lets hope it makes its way to me very soon!
Thank you Caz & sparkly vibes to you!
Sue x