Thursday 1 May 2008

My clever boy and Oh dear you should see the state of my garden!

The summerhouse was delivered yesterday but of course hubby is working this week so he hasn't even STARTED prepping the garden for it yet - we weren't expecting it to be delivered til next week! As a result, all the component parts are now messing up my garden!

Luckily it's been raining almost constantly since it was delivered so the kids aren't hankering to play in the garden anyway but even if they were I wouldn't be able to let them out there for fear of half a tonne of wood falling on them :S

My clever little boy got Special Child of the Week in his class last week in recognition of super writing but he missed his moment of fame since he was off sick .... he was rather upset at having missed the opportunity to stand up in assembly and take a bow but I'm still very proud of him and the certificate is up on the fridge for all to see.

2 comments:

Joani said...

I truly hope you get the weather for your summerhouse :)
Congratulations to your son on his achievement. It's a great confidence booster for them no matter what age they are.

Louly said...

Aw bless him, I'm sure it'll be the first of many, your fridge will soon be covered.