Tuesday 6 May 2008

An A-maze-ing day - Blog Candy and more

I have just found out that I was the winner of Debbie (bubblegum)'s PIF Blog Candy http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com/ so I guess it's my turn to drag all my stash out into the open and make up some parcels! All you need to do to be in with a shout is to leave me a comment on my blog between now and May 14th and I will get my darling little apprentice to draw the winners name at random. I will post a picture of the goodies up for grabs as soon as I have sorted a suitable stash out.

And now, as promised, here are the step by step pictures of me making a mini maze book - based on an idea from DoCrafts Creativity Magazine.






---------------------------------------------------
Take a plain sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used DCWV)








------------------------------------------------
Fold width ways in half and then into quarters






----------------------------------------------------
Turn and then repeat so it is folded into 16 squares







-------------------------------------------------------
Make a cut three quarters of the way up the first and third folds






-------------------------------------------------------------
Then cut three quarters of the way down the middle fold from the opposite side to the previous cuts





-------------------------------------------------------
Concertina fold each square one by one following the folds in the paper

1 comment:

cindersmcphee said...

thanks for this, keep meaning to try one of these.