Monday 31 March 2008

Chubby Cheeks is no more ..... and new card

Finally all the swelling round A's face has gone down and he no longer looks like he's done 3 rounds with Ricky Hatton! Poor little mite ended up in such a state on Saturday but luckily a course of anti-histamine and a new bedding set seems to have sorted him out - well he's fighting with the other two again so that's gotta be a good sign!




I made a sympathy card for a friend at the weekend >>>>>>>
I always find them really difficult to make and unfortunately I've had a few to make fairly recently but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. The silver card was textured and the small rose panel at the bottom was raised on decoupage cards to give some extra texture - I thought this was important since my friend is blind so I wanted elements that she could appreciate. She was obviously quite pleased coz she asked for another two cards for two birthdays she has coming up




<<<<<<<<<<<<
I already have the first of her ordered cards finished - the requirements were a card for an origami and butterfly lover! Hmmmmmmmm that made me think but I'm really rather pleased with the result.

No comments: