Thursday 2 July 2009

Another challenge card

Today is the first day in a while that I've FELT like crafting, the weather has freshened a bit and I'm feeling altogether more human. The sunburn I got from the school fete on Friday is finally feeling better (tho I still look like I have leperosy or something coz I'm peeling SOOOOOOO much) and I'm on a high after I found out that the fete raised over £1500!!!

Anyway, I digress ...... I have made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch and the Passion for Promarkers Challenge colour combination of Poppy and Moss Green.



I used a Penny Black image, and used the Moss Green and Poppy promarkers for the girls clothes, satin, cinnamon and dusky pink for the cake, cinnamon, cocoa and henna for the hair and ivory and blush for the skin. The paper and vellum came from my old stash and the ribbons were from my christmas wrappings box.

7 comments:

helen said...

a great card and lovely colouring, thanks for joining in the fun this week at PfP ....well done with the fundraising
hugs
helen x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

What a perfect card, the image is just right for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP. x

Caryn said...

Hope the sunburn eases soon!

Great card - thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Dawny P said...

This is just fabulous chick – gorgeous image!! And I love what you did with the sketch :)x Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love your colouring.
Barbara