Sunday 28 June 2009

Summery Tilda card



I tried to post this card on my blog on Thursday to tie in with both the Just Magnolia challenge and the Passion for Promarkers challenge. Unfortunately t'interweb was misbehaving so I couldn't do it and now I'm too late for the Just Magnolia challenge anyway.

I used Lemon with Gold for the shading on Tilda's butterfly wings and trousers and Meadow Green with Apple shading for her dress and headband. I used Cinnamon, Cocoa and Henna for her hair and Lemon for the edging of the scallopped Nestability.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Gina said...

This is gorgeous, I just love the image and you have coloured her beautifully :)
Thank you for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The ribbon detail looks really pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, Tilda is so sweet in her Dragonfly outfit, thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card,Dianne xx

helen said...

what beautiful colouring thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at PfpP
hugs
helen x

Ida / Little said...

This is gorgeous, love the Tilda image, she looks so happy in that one! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

WeirdCat said...

Goes so well with this weather