Tuesday 5 May 2009

More blog candy offerings from my travels

Lisa has some really sweet candy available on her blog - why not pop over and have a look, it's such a fun and blingy blog you're sure to love it.

And hands up who loves the Gorjuss Girls? I know I'm quite taken with them although the nasty bank manager won't let me have any at the moment so I'm hoping to be lucky on Fiona's Blog where she is offering one lucky blogger a set of these lovely stamps as candy.

Also, running til tonight is Tracy's birthday blog candy over on her blog - as a ribbon lover I was droooooooooling over the pic of the candy that she has up for grabs.

It must be birthday season as Marcea is also celebrating with some really lovely and decidedly PINK candy. I just love this whole blogging community and the generosity that goes with it.

No comments: