Friday 29 May 2009

Got it in the bag .......



Mum has given me her old sewing machine on extended loan and it had been sat in the back of the car since she gave it to me on Sunday so today while hubby was out at work and the kids were playing on the trampoline I decided to pull out the big piece of circus animal material that I've had since I was pregnant the second time (I intended to make a patchwork quilt but never got round to it and that "bump" is now nearly 6!) and have an experiment. The result as you can see is a sort of shopping bag ..... it's sized for a 4 year old to take books to nursery etc or keep teddies in. I'd intended it to go into my "Christmas Box" of presents made ready for the festive season but Rhiannon took a real liking to it so she's got the prototype and the second version is in the Christmas Box instead ...... good job really coz the second one is miles neater than the first.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

great bag and love the material caz....

maria x