Thursday 4 February 2010

Believe it or not ...... I actually made a card today!



Not the card that I NEED to make (it's my eldest's birthday tomorrow and there is still no card for him!) but one for my sister for her birthday next week.

I used my new Tilda sitting in dungarees stamp and a couch stamp ..... it's not Magnolia but it's the right size for Tilda to sit on! I coloured the image with promarkers in an attempt to practice my shading since I am SOOOOOOO rusty!

What do you think of it? Do you think it is suitable for a 26 year old? Well it better had be coz I doubt I'll be making a replacement hahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

delightfull card love it well done jenniexx

tartantaz said...

what a lovely card. Oh and by the way pop over to my blog there is an award awaiting you.

T x